Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why is my Myspace video slider not scrolling the videos?

On my Myspace profile I have the video slider that should scroll through my videos. It's there, but it is not scrolling. You move the slider for scrolling speed and it doesn't do anything. I emailed Myspace telling them that and those rejects emailed me back saying how to upload a video. So I replied to them saying that is not what I asked for and told them again. I haven't heard back from them and that was over a month ago. I guess I hurt their feeling:( So does anyone know why my slider is scrolling thru the videos?

Why is my Myspace video slider not scrolling the videos?
Maybe you don't have enough videos for it to scroll? idk.
Reply:Instant message Tom.. He will fix it within 24 hours.

Racing Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment