Thursday, August 19, 2010

Why arent videos I've uploaded on Youtube not working?

I've uploaded about 5 videos on Youtube but none of them have shown in my uploaded videos list on my channel page. I made all the movies using windows movie maker and when I checked the videos on youtube it said that it was an invalid file format, When my friends have all uploaded videos using windows movie maker succesfully, Please tell me whats wrong!!

Why arent videos I've uploaded on Youtube not working?
you should turn off your computer and wait a day or 2 or u did some thing wrong when u uploaded it
Reply:If you want to get high quality video ,u can save the video as avi video on windows movie maker, then convert the avi video to FLV with E.M. Youtube video download tool.


then upload it to youtube.





How to save video on windows movie maker? here is a good way for u.


http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using...





http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;q=%22...





(1)It can search any flash video from many websites at the same time ;


(2)Download youtube video fastly and easily;


(3)Convert flv video to any audio include MP3, wma,wav,ac3,mmf,amr,ogg,aac..., to any video formats include 3gp,avi,wmv, mpg,mpg4,asf,swf,h264,mov,jpg, that can be support by PSP,iPod,iPhone,Apple TV video,iTune,MP3,MP4,Zune,Cellphone,Digit... camera,DV,CD/DVD/VCD/SVCD.


(4)Burn flv video to CD/VCD/SVCD/DVD disc easily and fastly;


(5)It still can repiar and capture RTMP video streams.


(6)Total video player that can play any video or audio.


No comments:

Post a Comment