Sunday, August 22, 2010

How to stream my videos from my PC to HDTV?

I just bought a new plasma HDTV, and i want to stream the videos from my PC to the TV, then i can watch the videos on TV.I don't want to burn the videos to the DVD becasue it takes a long time to do that. Do you guys know any device that can stream videos to TV. Also, some of my videos have DRM, so which device is a really one for me? Thank you so much.

How to stream my videos from my PC to HDTV?
Too bad you bought your TV already. HP's Mediasmart HDTV (SLC3760N) has built in wired/wireless connectivity so you can stream videos from your PC to the TV via your home network. It also supports DivX and Windows DRM.


(www.hp.com)





You can buy a stand-alone Digital media adaptor , check Netgear or Buffalo; however, most of them don't support DRM





An Xbox 360 has also media streaming capabilities.
Reply:A graphics card with a HD-complained output is all you need, it doesn't have to be expensive either!

Hotels Recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment