Thursday, August 19, 2010

Help! Downloaded Videos Not Working!?

Hey everyone. I'm running Windows 2000 and have a pretty well updated version of Windows Media Player. I also have Winamp and PowerDVD to play videos in. I've downloaded a couple of videos using Azurueus and uTorrent - Torrent files, from torrent sites.





NOW - Don't blame the files, because I know for a fact that's not the problem. I downloaded some several weeks ago and some today. All the old ones worked until the other day and any I download since then also don't work.





They will only play the audio of the videos and not the actual video portion, it just shows a black screen with the sound.





Anyone have any idea what's wrong / how to solve this problem?





Thanks! :D

Help! Downloaded Videos Not Working!?
what format is the video in?





ive been using winamp for a long time for music and it sucks on most video files.


No comments:

Post a Comment