Thursday, August 19, 2010

My camera won't upload videos HELP?

It has before so I know that it can. It uploaded an almost four minute video, and a couple of short ones, but I tried to upload a nine minute, six minute, and two three minute videos and it won't work.





I have a Mac and no PC, and when I plug it in and it shows up in iPhoto and says "ready to import x items" I click import, and it waits like 10 minutes like it's trying to upload the video, but then it goes back to where the video should have uploaded and there's no video.





I WANT MY VIDEOS DAMMIT. :]





I have a Canon PowerShot SD750..


I tried the "transfer" order thing, and it won't work.





Help pleaseee!

My camera won't upload videos HELP?
Install the Canon software that came with your camera on you Mac and upload using the Canon software. It will not upload in iphoto.
Reply:Sometimes the camera manufacturer's software runs into a problem with long video clips. The only way around this is to transfer the (remaining) files with a card reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment