Sunday, August 22, 2010

When I export my videos to wmv from Premiere Elements 3.0 i get lines that run across my video, Why?

When I export my videos from Adobe Premiere Elements 3.0 to .wmv or any other video file I get weird, horizontal lines that run across my video and shadow my subjects. It just started doing this with my recent projects but it hasnt been like this before. I was wondering whats wrong with it and how I can fix it. If you still have no idea what im talking about then watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdY7Sya53...





the weird lines and bad quality your seeing is my problem.

When I export my videos to wmv from Premiere Elements 3.0 i get lines that run across my video, Why?
do you have any other sound apps running? Or other apps running? I have seen this before and was resolved when I stop my sound enhancer from creative. It was somehow messing up the conversion.





try stopping all other apps and run again.














GL.

canine teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment