Sunday, August 22, 2010

Where can I find some videos that have been edited with Final Cut Studio? Not much on youtube?

I am looking for some videos that have been edited professionally with Final Cut Pro (1 or 2). I am going to be doing the senior video for my class in a few years and want to get started with some ideas on cool ideas for intros, fades, animations, etc. The people who have done the senior videos in the past few years have used Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 and the videos turn out mediocre. The transitions and titles are semi-bland that look like they are generic, out-of-the-box. Our school has APP CS3 but I am sure if I show them a few good videos that have been made with FCS I can get them to buy it (especially with the educational discount) Thanks a lot!





BTW I am just looking for links to sites with videos created with Final Cut Studio. I have looked on youtube, but really have not found much.


No comments:

Post a Comment