Sunday, August 22, 2010

I make videos on windows movie maker and I want them on my new Ipod. How do I get them on there?

Yes so I have been trying all day to get them on there. All of my videos are saved to my videos. I have the new Ipod Nano Video Gen.3. If any of you know how I can do this it would be really awsome if you could help. Also I tried using the videos tab and that didnt work. Please Help! Thanks!!

I make videos on windows movie maker and I want them on my new Ipod. How do I get them on there?
Windows Movie Maker video is wmv video, you have to convert your wmv video to mp4 video, then you can add it to your iPod Nano through iTunes. I always use Aimersoft iPod Converter to do that job, it works really nice for me, here is a step by step guide about it


http://www.aimersoft.com/tutorial/ipod-v...


Hope it helps, if you still have problem, feel free to e-mail me :)
Reply:You probably have an option to export the movie as a certain file format (probably not .mp4 or H264). First, export the movie file (under File) and then you probably have to reconvert that file to the mp4 so that it's compatible with the iPod.


No comments:

Post a Comment