Thursday, August 19, 2010

You Tube videos loading problem.?

Normally I wouldn't ask about what seems to be such a simple computer issue, but I cant figure out what's going on?





Please read the whole question before you answer, because I don't think it is a simple answer.





When I go to any You Tube video, It begins to load, and then starts to play. But about one and a half seconds later, the video freezes and I pressing play does nothing.





If I drag the gauge further into the video, I can get it working for another 1 and a half seconds, and in the time that the videos are playing, I am unable to hear any sound.





I'll clear this up now;





1. I do not have slow Internet. I have high speed cable.





2. I have not used up my bandwidth.





3. I have a good, (above average) computer with a NVIDIA GO 7400 graphics card --With drivers up to date--





4. I am using FireFox.





5. This has only started happening yesterday.





Also, to see if it was a FireFox related issue, I opened up Internet explorer, (hidden deep in my hard drive) and it is working fine, Ideas?

You Tube videos loading problem.?
this happend to me before. I could not get any videos working for a month or so. i finnaly unistalled firefox and redownloaded it. All the videos worked fine then. you can try it but idk if itll work for u. maybe maybe not.
Reply:probably network traffic is high, or something..





these will help you...





1. Use Opera browser, it will load faster and smoother, and re-install latest flash.





get the latest flash player, and install it.. make sure all the browsers are NOT running during installation...





OR..





2. It could be due to slow connection or high traffic.


Try watching it during off peak hours, the video will be smoother.





Or you could watch it offline smoothly... try using 'zillatube' .





It works well - Just yahoo or google search "zillatube" to get it.


http://www.dogpile.com/dogpile/ws/result...


==========================♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment