Sunday, August 22, 2010

You Tube videos - What program do people use to create scrolling text or any effect?

I have been watching a few you tube vidoes and I see that many of the videos have cool introductions or endings. For example, the person who made the video may have his name appear at the botton of the screen and than it will fade away kind of like watching the news. How do they do that. What computer program do they use to add that stuff tho their video. I have seen some cool effects added to plain old videos and I wanted to know so I could do stuff like that as well.

You Tube videos - What program do people use to create scrolling text or any effect?
It is a program that comes on all windows machines. Windows Movie Maker. It is very simple to do. Jusy open up Windows Movie Maker and click on Titles and Credits.

teeth yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment