Sunday, August 22, 2010

Still having problems viewing videos and graphics.?

Hello..I am asking this question in a different catagory now because I tried what the other people have offered in their advice but that didn't work.I ran antivirus and spyware on my laptop and there was nothing found.I uninstalled IE 7 and then tried Firefox browser and both will not install now.What else can I try.Read below for the first problems I had.Still cannot view videos and graphics.Help Please.Thanks











Hello..About two weeks ago I started having a problem viewing youtube videos and comment graphics on my laptop.I am running XP Pro and IE 7 on my laptop.When I go to the youtube page to view a video all I see where the video should be is a blank square spot and nothing else except what is also showing around the video area.When I go to comment pages to view graphic comments for something to post on a friends blog page there is nothing showing there either.And downloads I try to do like yahoo messenger it won't let me do that either.What can be the problem?


No comments:

Post a Comment