Thursday, August 19, 2010

Uploading youtube videos......?

How long does your youtube videos tke to uplode? mine takes one hour for a 1 min video without useing my computer for antthing else...sometimes my videos just stop lodeing..... how long does urs take?? im trying to upload one thats like 2 min.....


i no theres a website to convert videos and i get the link but aswell as giving my the link where do i find the actuall download???? it just loops links!!!

Uploading youtube videos......?
My videos don't usually take very long. A 1 minute video usually takes 5 minutes or less to upload for me. It depends how slow your computer system is or how much storage space is used up on it. If you don't have much space left on your hard drive, your computer will be slow and it will take long to upload videos and stuff.


As for converting, this is a very good site:


http://www.media-convert.com/
Reply:I use Riva FLV Encoder to convert avi's and mpeg's to flash video. It helps to shoot your videos in the standard 320x240 size if you can or edit it prior to uploading. If you don't have a more powerful and feature rich program, that's ok, you don't need it for this. You can also use Kate's video cutter to edit your videos too. Both are free and linked below. Try them out.





My video's post within an hour or two (on my account) but it usually takes 1-3 days before it is available to everyone else. They say it can take up to 6 days I think. The actual upload only takes minutes but I'm sure it's mostly because YouTube doesn't have to do much editing since I've already done most of the work. Good Luck.





BTW, processor speed matters not when uploading/downloading. What matters is your connection (DSL/Cable/ISDN/56k) - for the most part. However your processor should be able to handle a simple task as downconverting video formats, if not then you will probably have to use an online service or have a friend do it for you or upgrade if you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment