Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How to open videos downloaded on flash player at Windows Media Player; Howto know url of popups,etc/save popup

I use to see some video clips at matecafe.com but in full screen mode these videos are opened in Flash Player. I would like to know the procedure through which either I can open these videos in Windows Media Player or after watching such videos I can save these videos.


Further I would like to know the prodecure through which urls of pop up can be saved. Also while using explorer, we have option to save web page, is there any way through which we can save pop up page as well.

How to open videos downloaded on flash player at Windows Media Player; Howto know url of popups,etc/save popup
If you want to play a flash video in ur Windows Media player then you have to download supported codecs form www.download.com or you can try a convertor wich is easily available on www.softlookup.com


No comments:

Post a Comment