Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How do you watch videos on a PSP from the internet?

Like how do you watch videos from google video or youtube or something like that. When I click on the video it doesnt show the video.





Also, if I have to download the video or something, can I download it while I am on my PSP on google video or something?

How do you watch videos on a PSP from the internet?
You can't, but you can get videos from the internet off you computer then place them on your PSP. If you have the software that is.





Also, if the video is on Google Video, you can download the psp format right from google video and then put it on your psp.
Reply:You can't, but you can get videos from the internet off you computer then place them on your PSP. If you have the software that is.

canine teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment