Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How did my videos disappear from my zune?

i put about 46 videos (23 episodes of metalocalypse split into two parts each, so the videos were about 5-6 minutes each) on my zune. this process took about 2 hours for the zune program to sync them all, so that night i watched the first two videos. the next day i watched a few more videos, but now, about two weeks later, i click the video section and it says "no items found," so i have to put them all back on there.





how did this happen?

How did my videos disappear from my zune?
Zune tech support is pretty easy to get a hold of at their toll-free number and eager to help. Do you have any McAfee products on your computer? I had McAfee firewall and anti-virus and when I installed the Zune software, it deleted about 40% of all my music and video off the computer hard drive. Your problem sounds different because it's happening on the Zune itself. I have read other blogs, etc, where people describe a problem like yours, so it seems it's a known issue...


No comments:

Post a Comment