Wednesday, July 14, 2010

YouTube videos cut short?

Recently I've been on YouTube watching videos. Today I wanted to watch a music video, so I searched for it and then it started playing, but a quarter of the way it suddenly stopped , but the play %26gt; button hadn't changed. I clicked on the pause || button, maybe to let the video load but the lighter red bar didn't move. This has been happening lately with my brother too, on all kinds of videos.





My computer is kinda low on memory...is that it? I don't know.


Thanks!

YouTube videos cut short?
That happens to me sometimes. Just close your browser and try again. Sometimes, when the video pauses and there's no data coming, the video player module will sort of screw up. Even if all the data buffering is done, the player will still stop playing at same point.





TIP:


Whenever you're downloading software, music, or video and you get a pause, use your middle mouse button to open up a new tab to your home page or somewhere. Whenever your download pauses, just refresh the page in the new tab or click a link which makes your browser work. When you do that, the paused download will start going again. (Don't refresh the web page where you're downloading stuff from, or your download will start over from the beginning.)
Reply:may be the internet connection break during video streaming


No comments:

Post a Comment