Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Play videos from iTunes from iPod Touch onto Pioneer AVIC D3?

I have some videos on my iPod Touch that I want to actually watch on my AVIC D3, so what I want to do is know how to run videos (or podcasts) that I've downloaded from iTunes onto my iPod directly to the D3. I've clicked on the "videos" icon and the D3 said that it should be controlled directly from the iPod. I hear the sound of the video coming from the D3 through my speakers, but I cannot see any picture.





Anyone have any ideas?

Play videos from iTunes from iPod Touch onto Pioneer AVIC D3?
Is your parking brake wire connected? Could just be that the feature that keeps video from showing while the car is in motion is activated. To bypass that, look for the adapter from PAC.
Reply:There is a step by step guide to transfer song/video from iPod to computer, other iPod:


http://www.top5soft.com/tutorial/how-to-...


Some other useful information you can get on the official site:


http://www.apple.com


No comments:

Post a Comment