Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Uploading videos from my camera to youtube!!!?

I was wondering if there was any way i could upload videos from my video camera onto youtube. its a pretty old video camera so im not sure if it will work. also, do you know if it is possible to upload them from my digital camera? long story short... what is the easiest way to upload videos onto youtube?





Thanks so much!!!

Uploading videos from my camera to youtube!!!?
Sorry accidentally hit the rating button for the first answer....meant to hit the thumbs up.....best answer and detailed for ya!!!
Reply:Plug the USB cable that came with your camera and plug it into your camera and into your computer. Go to www.youtube.com


Make an account, if you have not already. click "Upload Video"


Title your video,


Add details.


Click Browse and click on your camera or your video


Should upload in 24 hours

teeth yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment