Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Selling how to videos?

I wrote a question on selling how-to videos mdigital gave me this answer :If you want to control the media (ie. sell How to videos) you just need to purchase a domain name, purchase web hosting space and write a simple script (php, perl, etc) that allows users to signup and access your site.





This is exactly what I want to do. I want to make my own videos and give people the opportunity to log in to my site and download a video I have made to their computer.


Can anyone expound on how I can do this ie how do I write a script; how do I setup a login type website, how do I upload video that can be downloaded by others for a charge.

Selling how to videos?
A search engine would probably lead you to several sites with info on this.


No comments:

Post a Comment