Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Uploading Videos to MySpace??

How do you upload YouTube videos to your MySpace account? I got the whole thing set up, and I just had to enter in my videos. I was just wondering, how do you save a YouTube video to a file so that you can upload it? Thank you! If you could, could you please just tell me how to upload videos onto my MySpace page? Thank you so much!!

Uploading Videos to MySpace??
I use 'Unplug', an extension for Firefox, to download Youtube videos.
Reply:I don't believe you can actually upload videos to your account (as though assuming ownership of the content). However, it is a simple thing to transfer Youtube videos onto your Profile check out my page www.myspace.com/mampielover


Simply copy the code from the YouTube page and paste in whatever part of your Profile you want the video to appear


No comments:

Post a Comment