Friday, July 9, 2010

How do I get videos onto my PSP? And what video formats are compatible with the PSP?

How do I get videos onto my PSP? I have a USB cable and I went to USB mode in the settings menu.





I was able to put music on it but could not get videos to show up. When I go to the "Video" menu on the PSP, it does not show any videos but it shows the space the videos take up even though I cannot watch them, they are on there.





Any help?

How do I get videos onto my PSP? And what video formats are compatible with the PSP?
1. download pspvideo9 or psp movie creater ..... these converters will convert the videos in PSP format (Mp4) psp movie creater is better than pspvideo9 so download tht one...





2.''psp movie creater'' will guide u through all the processes..





3. after converting the video,connect ur psp to ur pc create a folder name it MP_ROOT in capital letters...create a folder within MP_ROOT name it 100MNV01 put ur mp4 videos in 100MNV01 and voila njoi the videos on psp....good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment