Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cannot watch music videos?

I am using windows XP, when I try and watch music videos I am not able to. I have allowed *launch.yahoo.com, *music.yahoo.com, launch.yahoo.com, launchtoday.launch.music.yaoo.com, mv.us.music.yahoo.com %26amp; mvp.music.yaoo.com to my allowed websites.Once I select a video another smaller window appears, I can see the commerical but after that I cannot see or hear the music video. At the top of the new box it says Yahoo! Music Videos Player. I am not getting any error. Can someone please help me watch music videos. Thank you

Cannot watch music videos?
I am not much of a computer nerd, but try refreshing your computer. Or go on singingfish. It works for people whohave trouble with music players. It is a very easy site, and it requires no pay. As far as I could remember I didnt have to sign in on it or anything.





Hope my answer is helpful for you.





-Lil' Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment