Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Some videos arnt showing up on my ipod.?

im new to a video ipod soi dont really get it all yet but i downloaded some tv episodes from itunes and they DID show up on my ipod but then a few days ago downloaded a CD in to my ipod (which was the last time I connected my ipod the my computer) I didnt realize the videos werent in there untill today i went to watch a video and 3 of the 5 vidoes i downloaded werent there i checked my library and they were there and i connected my ipod and it didnt download back all of the videos were checked i did not run out of room on my ipod either please help

Some videos arnt showing up on my ipod.?
Put it on maunally manage music and drag the videos to the iPod.





If you have anymore questions e-mail me through my profile.

Does this look good

No comments:

Post a Comment