Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Filming videos with Digital Camera?

Next summer I'm going to Japan (Tokyo) for two whole months. Im looking to buy a digital camera to take beautiful pictures there of everything and all my trips. My budget is $250, maybe more if I can find that exact camera on Ebay for cheaper.





But I was also thinking of buying a camcorder to make videos, because videos sometimes are much more treasured than just a still picture.





But then people started telling me that I should just film with my digital camera...so im not sure.





Like the video doesnt need to be HD QUALITY but i want the video to look normal like on regular tv..





So any suggestions which cameras can do this? and are good?





because frankly i dont got the money to buy BOTH a digital camera AND a camcorder :(

Filming videos with Digital Camera?
if you're ok with filming short "youtubeish" videos, then you can get a digital camera to do it.





However, if you actually want longer video, where you'll know it's at the correct resolution to eventually be put on a DVD, and the quality is higher (both audio and video), I'd stick to a camcorder.





Just to throw a monkey wrench into things, a lot of camcorders take digital pictures these days!
Reply:might as well .. that is what the chick at best buy told me... the quality is getting so good anyways


No comments:

Post a Comment