Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I need help playing videos on my psp?!?!?

well i already have the usb cable and i download my videos from limewire. my psp is version 3.11. i already put a video in it to try it out and it says "there are no videos" and i kno i put it in cuz the memory in the memory card was less after i put in the video. i have pspvideo9. do i need to use this program to format the video. if so, can anyone show me step-by-step on how to put videos using pspvideo9. from 1st step to last. thanks

I need help playing videos on my psp?!?!?
Ugh limewire


dude those need to be in mp4 format not divx or avi or wmv format uh try to convert them on mediaconvert.com i think thats the website try googleing it if it doesnt work
Reply:Please try TubeHunter which converts video files or DVD movies onto iPOD/PSP/Zune.


Also TubeHunter Ultra downloads videos from over 300 youtube kind webs.





www [DOT] neoretix [DOT] com





.


No comments:

Post a Comment