Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Posting videos on youtube.com?

ok well I'm a Youtuber....I can watch videos on youtube ALL day. But um...I kinda don't know how to post videos. I never really had to before and never really thought I needed or wanted to. But youtube is cool for the fact that me and my boyfriend send each other like hundreds of videos and well it just keeps us happy in a way if that makes sense. But anyway, I've seen LOTS of videos onf youtube that are just basically slideshows with music. And well, I know Kinda LAST MINUTE, but I thought about makin a slide show of my own and trying to post it on youtube with one of my and my boyfriend's very songs. I've seen it lots of times so yeah nothing original. And I already have the slide show done on power point (ok and if your not supposed to use powerpoint for that then I feel kinda dumb) But um basically I REALLY need help with that. So plz if u know how, I'd really appreciate it

Posting videos on youtube.com?
you should make the slide show on Windows Movie Maker. If you dont know where it is go to:


start/all programs/ and you should be able to find it there, if not go to accessories and you should find it there. but you have to have i think Windows xp, or XP 2000.


and when your done making the slideshow you click on:


file/save movie file ( not save project as or save project) SAVE MOVIE FILE.


you let it save and after its down you should be able to play it on Windows Media player if it dosent then i dont know what you did. then you go to Youtube.com and Upload it and boom you're done.


if you have question email


crazypsycho90@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment