Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Where did all my videos go?

I have a jvc everio gz-mg130u hard disk camcorder. I plugged it in using the usb port to my mac computer. when i took all the video files i wanted off of the camera and into my computer, i ejected the device and checked my videos on my camera. when i did that, all my videos and photos were all GONE!!!!! this is weird because when i plug it back into the computer, i see all of my video files there in finder, but not in my video camera. when i plug in the camera to the cpu, there are several options. one of them was back up, i did that, but i wasnt patient enough to wait for it, after like 2 hours, i turned off the camera. What happened and how can i get all of my videos and pictures back?!!??!!??!!???

Where did all my videos go?
maybe there is an applet that asks if you want to erase the files after transfer.





you say they are on the machine right?





a default setting would indicate that you will be able to switch it either way. are you importing via imove or is it just drag and drop ontop desktop.





try importing via imive next time and it might ask you.





hope it helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment