Friday, July 9, 2010

Where can I get videos (movies, anime, tv shows, etc) to edit and make music videos out of?

I already have a bunch of audio/songs, so that part won't be a problem, but I have no videos to work with. I don't have a digital camera so I can't edit footage of stuff that I've shot.





I have DVDs, but they're all protected and I only have a DVD-rom drive and CD-writer; no DVD burner. I'm a Telecommunications major and I want to get experience making videos. I like Star Wars and I want to make some videos with footage from those movies. I also love anime and want to make AMVs.





I have a YouTube account and I want to show off some videos instead of just watching the videos that others make!





I have Windows Movie Maker as well as something called Studio Version 7. I've edited some photos to music in WMM but have done nothing with SV7.








Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Where can I get videos (movies, anime, tv shows, etc) to edit and make music videos out of?
I'm not entirely sure where you can download movies and tv shows, but i know great places to download footage for anime.





1. http://animenationz.tv/index.php (Good place to find anime in rmvb, however the forums are temporarily down.)


2.http://www.animedownloads.us (Seems like a good site with plenty of anime. Not sure if there are any broken links though.)





Hope this helps. :D (Also, this is under the wrong category. )
Reply:go to www.jumpcut.com its really good you can edit vids and everything

teeth yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment