Saturday, November 19, 2011

Why Are My Youtube Videos Sound not equal with the video?

I use Adobe Premiere Elements to edit videos. Once I'm done deiting, I finish the clip %26amp; post it on YouTube. For some reason, all of my videos are playing the sound at a different time the video is playing. Like, heres an example for ya, lets say you do a music video %26amp; you upload it on YouTube, when you saved it on your computer before, it looked fine, but when it plays on YouTube, it looks like your doin' a friggin' horrible lip singing job, WHAT THE HELL!!! Is there something I'm doing wrong??? Can someone please help me???

Why Are My Youtube Videos Sound not equal with the video?
Its probably because u used a webcam....if you did the ahve krazy @zz problems like that!


No comments:

Post a Comment