Saturday, November 19, 2011

How could I put videos and music on my ipod video?

I formated my computer so I even lost itunes how could i put videos and music on my ipod video without deleting the songs That I have on my ipod hard drive I heard that there was a software for that but I downloaded one I was only able to download music not video so I want a program that could download videos and music. Thank you,

How could I put videos and music on my ipod video?
Try TubeHunter Ultra which downloads Music/Audios and videos from hundreds of video sharing webs to your IPOD/PSP. It also rips DVD movie and converts all popular video formats to IPOD/PSP MP4.











===========================


TubeHunter Ultra downloads YouTube/Myspace/Metacafe/Daily... videos to PC/iPOD/PSP/ZUNE/MOBILE


Homepage of TubeHunter - "www.neoretix dot com"
Reply:you will need to have a 3rd party tool to help you copy songs in your ipod to computer as itunes blocks the ipod-to-computer transfer...see http://www.ipodtocomputer.net for help..get ipod to computer transfer, it's a shareware cost $20..it can copy songs, videos and playlists from ipod to pc only 2 clicks, works great for me.

cleaning dog teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment