Saturday, November 19, 2011

Night Tracks Videos ...?

... Does anyone know where I can find them?





In particular I'm looking for all of Irene Cara's music videos ... I've found them on her website, but the quality is SOOO f***ed up, it's almost NOT worth it! I even contacted the person who has the site up and paid for him to send me a copy of the videos (thinking that - since he had the original - it was likely better quality) ... HA!!!





I'm also looking for one by Cherelle called "I Didn't Mean To Lead You On" ... oh, and Karyn White's "Superwoman"!





Olivia Newton-John is not hard at all to find ... and I've managed to find Lionel Richie's music video collection (I LOVED Hello) Rick Springfield, Michael Jackson, Sheena Easton and Bonnie Tyler (Total Eclipse of the Heart) ... and also Donna Summer's "She Works Hard For The Money", I've been able to find! But NOT any of the other mentioned!!!





There's a lot more, but - as mentioned - some of 'em I've been able to find online under the artists' music video list.

Night Tracks Videos ...?
Man I give up I have been trying for about half an hour now and really haven't gotten much. I'm sure you tried googling Night Tracks. I also read up on it at IMDb.com and didn't get much. However I did find this site where you can request for it to come out on DVD or at least vote for it to.





Here it is http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/showresults....


No comments:

Post a Comment