Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can You Keep Ur Videos and song in your ipod?

Like do I have to keep the videos in my computer in order to keep 'em my ipod. Because everytime I delete a video in computer and then I sync my ipod into my computer then My videos get erased is there a way for that not to happen. If doing it manually work then how do I add new videos w/ have 2 delete my videos that I already have in my ipod?

Can You Keep Ur Videos and song in your ipod?
You can change your settings so that you manually manage your iPod, that will prevent deleted items from being removed from your iPod. Be aware, though, if something happens to your iPod and you lose the songs and videos you have uploaded, you won't have them on your computer to replace them.
Reply:yes you have to keep the song/video on ur computer to have it on ur ipod


No comments:

Post a Comment