Saturday, November 19, 2011

What format do the videos need to be in to videw them on the xbox 360?

I have been trying to view my videos using my xbox 360 but i'm having problems with the format type. I'm using the Zune software. Under Zune faq it states that the videos need to be as wmv format. The videos are playable either with zune player or windows media player. Under the Xbox 360 video section the videos do get recognize but when I try and play them it tells me that "the content is not playable." I know that under windows connect software it's only for music and pictures only. PLZ any suggestions that might help me THANKS

What format do the videos need to be in to videw them on the xbox 360?
Xbox 360 should play XMV format just fine.


There is more info on xbox.com here: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/system...


No comments:

Post a Comment