Saturday, November 19, 2011

Two things having to do with YouTube videos...?

1. I have a Mac. Whenever I upload a video to YouTube it looks kind of crappy. Can someone guide me through some steps to show me the best way to upload these videos with best quality? That would be fabulous! =]





2. I'm beginning to get into video blogging. I'm going to start posting some video blogs on YouTube. If you do video blogs, I would LOVE to subscribe to you and keep in touch. I just want to have people to watch my videos and to have other videos to watch by other people to make this all worth it. So if you do video blogs [preferably on YouTube], leave me a link to your page, please! Or contact me on mine: http://www.youtube.com/meganisyou





Thanks bunches! :]

Two things having to do with YouTube videos...?
Well, Youtube pretty much ruins quality on any video. Or you have a bad video camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment