Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can I play Yahoo news videos, e.g. of Ken Lay's conviction reaction? The screen appears, but no video!

For example, I've been able to play videos of American Idol interviews and movie trailers, but I also want to play Yahoo news videos, e.g., of the recent Ken Lay conviction reaction video. When I click to view a news video, dark screen pops up, however video does not begin playing, just sits there, blank screen. Do I need to download additional free software to play Yahoo news video interviews? I do have DSL.

How can I play Yahoo news videos, e.g. of Ken Lay's conviction reaction? The screen appears, but no video!
The video may not be working because you may have blocked cookies for Yahoo video. On the menu of Explorer, go to Tools, Internet Options, Privacy and check if Yahoo cookies of any kind are blocked.


No comments:

Post a Comment